Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hats Galore!




My fiancee loves for me to knit him hats. He's constantly requesting new combo's and I'm more than happy to knit him stuff since he actually wears them like everyday. It's the perfect match. I love to knit, he loves to wear it. The first hat is done in a cable pattern in some cheapo bernat camo. The second one is a gray cable knit hat done in grignasco nature, an alpaca yarn I got from Smiley's Yarns. The last pic is of a little baby sweater knit in cheapo red heart. It was so much fun to knit for my fiancee's sister. It's the Quickie Baby Sweater from Knittingpatterncentral.com. I knit it in an afternoon and had to run out to buy the little pink heart buttons! I also knit a black cable hat for my future mother in law. I didn't get pictures before I sent it out :( Now I'm working on a white cable hat for my Randy. Then I'm going to knit one using Bernat Wool Soy. It was expensive but so neat looking. I like this pattern because it looks complicated but knits up soooooooo fast! Happy Knitting!

No comments: