Sunday, November 11, 2007

Music Symbol

This chart was created by me and cannot be posted on any other site or image server. Representing this chart as your own is considered theft. While this chart can be used for many things, below you will find a link for making this chart into a hat.
Generic Hat Pattern For Charts Round Top
Generic Hat Pattern For Charts Flat Top


Anonymous said...

Good words.

Anonymous said...

It's called a treble clef.

Anonymous said...

It could also be called a G clef. I use bass clef when I play music, though.

Unknown said...

I'm going to knit a pot-holder and I think I'm going to try to double knit this in. I will let you know how it goes. :)

I'm interested to see how it turns out, because knitting charts usually have slightly squashed squares to account for knitting gauge. But I trust you! :)